Lately, I've been chatting and connecting with more people in-person. People that are my followers, subscribers to my newsletter, and people who I'm connected with on FB. Maybe you were even among them.
In my conversations, I've learned that many are going through a hard time. Some are facing minor or more acute health issues, some are having financial challenges where no money is coming in, and some are going through turmoil with relationships.
And some are just fine, but people around them are having difficulties.
Sick relatives and animals, changes at work, or feeling stuck and things are just not moving. There is a reason why we feel that way a few times a year. And I will get to it in a moment.
Some people react to these kind of challenges with stress and worry and by doing that, they start having challenges of their own.
The key is to keep ourselves strong and stable, especially emotionally. Keeping ourselves strong emotionally leads to feelings of being in control, leading our lives in the right direction while enjoying the present moment, even if it may be challenging.
Why does this happen to us?
Why are there periods of times where
things feel more stuck than usual?
Whether you believe in Astrology or not, three times a year Mercury is in retrograde. So in a nutshell, Mercury moves backwards and we, on planet Earth are impacted by that. When that happens, plans go out of order, data can be lost, people may not feel good and in short, it feels like there is a mess and it feels like the mess is not ending, from one thing to another. I included the dates for the next 5 years at the bottom of the article.
What is currently happening at this time is most likely affecting you, too. And if you want to stay strong when the “storm” is taking place, YOU CAN.
Here are 5 things you want to pay attention to especially when Mercury is in retrograde, and in general when things are not flowing to your satisfaction:
1. Get your basic needs met. Eat well, sleep well, and get your weekly preferable movement. We are spiritual beings living in a physical body. That body must stay in shape as much as possible. Just do your best and keep focusing on these basics needs.
2. Get back to energy alignment by using Cypress essential oil. Cypress essential oil is the oil of flow. It will assist you when you feel stuck to shift your emotional state to one where you experience more movement and flow. You can place a drop on your palm, rub your palm, and inhale at least 3 times deeply. You can diffuse a few drops in a diffuser. You can rub on the bottom of your feet and you can even apply onto your chest area (in fact, I tend to do the last one the most).
3. Get supported with 9 key crystals. There are 9 crystals that you want to keep close to you either in your space, in your pocket, purse or wear as a pendant while Mercury in retrograde. I even put a few of them under my pillow at night and I reach out to hold them in my palms as I sleep, I find it very comforting.
And the crystals are: Black Tourmaline, Clear Quartz, Citrine, Amethyst, Fluorite, Amazonite, Red Jasper, Tiger Eye and Carnelian. Visit my friend Maureen Prowse’s article she will explain more about each crystal and why you'd want to have them on hand.
4. Stop engaging with “toxic” people. These are people who make you wrong, take you down, and you find that you just don’t feel good around them. And if you can't stop, at least minimize contact with them. Some people around you may be judgmental, critical, skeptical, negative, complaining, or just downers. Why do you need these kinds of energies around you? So you benefit from their behavior?
I have some family members like these, so what I do, I minimize contact and when I am in contact I change the subject often so we don’t need to get to a low point. With family, it’s a given. With friends, you do have a choice.
5. Give yourself some quiet time – when there is chaos and darkness, gifting yourself with daily meditation, prayer, and quiet moments can work wonders. You will be able to reconnect with what’s truly important in your life, find your path back to light and peace. I do this rituals daily and when I don’t, I feel that I need them, they are keeping me in mental and emotional shape.
I’d love to know which one of the 5 tips I shared, you’d like to pay more attention to so you can stay strong, balanced, grounded, and happy even when things are not going exactly according to plan or for the good.
Mercury Retrograde 2016 – 2020
January 5 – January 25, 2016
April 28 – May 22, 2016
August 30 – September 22, 2016
Dec 19 2016 – Jan 8, 2017
Dec 19, 2016 to Jan 8, 2017
April 9 – May 3, 2017
August 12 – Sept 5, 2017
December 3 – December 22, 2017
March 22 – April 15, 2018
July 26 – August 18, 2018
November 16 – December 6,2018
March 5 – 28, 2019
July 7 – 31, 2019
October 31 – November 20, 2019
February 18 – March 9, 2020
June 17 – July 12, 2020
October 13 – November 3, 2020
You may apply for a complimentary consultation as soon as you are ready at www.sigalzoldan.com
Wishing you many blessings and much love and may you experience freedom, health, prosperity, happiness and love, every day you are living on this earth.
Your Guide From Pain To Freedom.
Founder of Infinite Realities International –
Sigals' services include:
Forensic Healing, Clinical Hypnotherapy, Results Coaching, Foot & Handwriting Analysis, The Grinberg Method, Past Life Regression, Reiki, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programing) Neurological Repatterning and Essential Oils. To learn more about Sigal and her work visit www.sigalzoldan.com
DISCLAIMER: This blog and it's content does not purport to offer any medical, psychological, therapeutic, religious, or other professional advice to users. The purpose of IRI programs, audios and diagnostic tools is for Vocational or Avocational Self-improvement. Participants are responsible for their own actions and results. Information provided within this program is of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace "traditional" mental health counseling/therapy services. If you have questions or concerns about your physical and/or mental health, please contact your family physician and/or licensed mental health professional in your area.