I have had difficulty in the past holding onto a vision. I let what I see, what my eyes are telling me, dictate my reality but that only brought the same unwanted reality. I’ve learned (the hard way) that when we want something, especially during the moment we are experiencing a pain, an ache, or a discomfort it can be very challenging to hold that vision. Yet we must.
Because the moment we let that vision go, something else will take its place. That’s because where there is an empty space, we tend to fill it with something, so if there is no vision, guess what we’ll be filling it with? Exactly, whatever is currently going on in our life at that moment.
When You Hold Your Dream Long Enough Without Interrupting It, Guess What’s Going To Happen?
Yes, you’ll achieve it. And even though it’s not easy to hold that vision, that dream, that desire, while in pain, you MUST. That will be your key to physical and emotional freedom. You don’t have to do it alone; you can always join my 21-Day From Pain To Freedom Facebook Challenge and the sooner the better. Until you decide to do that I want to give you a practical tool that you can use to keep your vision alive and kicking and in the process of becoming a reality.
I’ll assume that you already know what you want; it’s very different from knowing what you DO NOT want.
Example: I don’t want to have pain in my neck.
I want to have freedom and flow in my neck.
If you are not sure what I’m talking about, I suggest you read my previous article first, “When What You Want And What You Get IS NOT On The Same Page” .
Here are the steps to Visualize consistently what you want.
1. Write it down – in a positive and empowering way.
2. Read it – see if what you wrote moves you in any way, shape, or form. Make it juicy and touching, you want to get a feeling of a “YES, I want this!” Tweak it if you need to.
3. Keep it by your bed – place what you wrote next to your bed or on your pillow. So you can access it each night and morning.
4. Get in touch morning and night – before going to sleep and upon awakening, take a look at it, close your eyes, breathe and imagine how it is to achieve it. Let it be the last thing you “see” when you close your eyes and the first thing you “see” when you wake up. Not the piece of paper, but the outcome that is written on the paper. Bask in this outcome; let it be your internal reality.
5. Do this for 30 days – repetition brings result. What you wrote on the paper is a seed, like every seed, you need to water it so it can grow. The watering system is you giving it attention and CONSISTENTLY holding it in your mind’s eye.
Have Faith That What You Want Will Happen. You May Not Know How It Will Happen, And That’s OK, Just Have Faith.
If you’re finding it challenging to hold onto the outcome you desire then DO NOT ALLOW whatever conversation, opinion, skepticism, negativity, or doubt of yours (or someone else’s doubt) creep in and take charge of your life because all of the above is based on the fear of change. And you want things to change. So allow them.
Eradicate all those lower vibrations of fear (=opinion, skepticism, negativity, doubt, etc.). Watch it like a mama bear that is watching her cubs. Don’t let anyone or anything hurt your “babies” from enjoying their freedom to live a healthy, vibrant, strong, and happy life in body, mind, and soul.
By using this simple tool of holding onto your desired outcome by visualizing it consistently through seeing, hearing, experiencing, smelling, and/or feeling it (whatever sensory experience works for you), you will be actively bringing yourself into that light at the end of the tunnel.
And if you are eager and want to take action immediately towards better health and well-being, and you are ready to clear the blocks that may be standing in your way to feel better today, click here, watch the short video and follow the steps so we can get together on the phone for just a “getting to know each other” conversation to see if I can be of help.
To access all 16 parts of this series click here, this link will take you to the blog-article “16 Ways To Move Away From Pain And Into Freedom”. Towards the end of the article you’ll find the 16 ways. Each week, another article will be available, and you’ll be able to access each article from there.